For submission management the EDAS system is used. The link to access the EDAS submission page is here.
Information of authors
Authors are encouraged to submit original, unpublished work for presentation at the workshop in the form of posters and/or full papers. Acceptance shall be based on full papers (up to 8 pages).
Each paper will be reviewed by at least two independent reviewers and will be accepted based on its originality, significance, and clarity.
For the document preparation, LaTeX and Word document templates adhering to the IEEE conference publication format are available at:
Final paper submission
Once your paper is accepted, final manuscript should be submitted through the EDAS system by May 25, 2019. All accepted papers will be included in EURASIP RFID 2019 conference proceedings.
Published papers will be included in IEEE Xplore as a part of SpliTech 2019 proceedings and must adhere to the IEEE Xplore PDF specification for compatibility.
Steps for registration and final paper submission:
1. Register for the conference.
2. Create your camera ready manuscript(s). Please note that list of authors must be the same in the paper and EDAS system! Proofread and check layout of manuscript (it is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to IEEE PDF eXpress).
3. Accepted papers require manuscript PDF IEEE Xplore® compatibility check (see instructions).
4. Forward the confirmation mail received from the IEEE PDF eXpress™ tool to (firstname.lastname@example.org.).
5. All the papers selected for publication in must be accompanied by the filled and signed copyright form (pdf, doc). For a paper to be published in the Proceedings this form must be signed by at least the leading author.
6. Log on to EDAS and submit by May 25, 2019:
– filled and signed copyright form
– final, IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDF(s)
If you need VISA assistance, please contact email@example.com.