Dear Authors we are happy to announce our related Call for Journal Submissions at SpringerOpen – Check it Out!
RFID has evolved into an active multidisciplinary area of research and development, composed by a broad spectrum of fields. The 5th international EURASIP workshop on RFID technology will provide a premium forum for presentation of the most recent research in this technology. Aside from the regular presentations, the conference will include keynote addresses with speakers from both industry and academia. This call for papers intends to solicit contributions in all areas pertinent to RFID.
The topics include, but are not limited to:
• Modeling, Simulation and Performance in RFID
• Electromagnetic field measurements
• Ambient intelligence based on RFID labeling
• Standards and communication protocols
• Antenna Design
• Modulation schemes for RFID
• Implementation issues
• Inductive coupling for DC supply
• Multi-frequency and broadband tags
• Near field communications
• Smart and programmable tags
• Sensor networks with RFID
• Manufacturing processes for RFID tags
• Applications and industrial experience
• Internet of things
• Security issues and protocols
- Thomas Brunner
- Stoyan Iliev
- Kati Hollstein
- Maurizio Rebaudengo
- Markus Rupp
- Javier Vales-Alonso
Extended abstract submission: 29 May 2015
Special session registration: 10 June 2015
Author notification: 14 July 2015
Final paper version due: 14 August 2015
Conference date: 22-23 Oct 2015
Authors are encouraged to submit original, unpublished work for presentation at the workshop in the form of posters and/ or full papers. Acceptance shall be based on an extended abstract of at most 4 pages or on full papers (up to 8 pages). The accepted publications will be published in the IEEE Explorer.
More information will follow.