Due to the number of registrations received, the program of the event will be shortened to one day, September 11.
Please remember to book your hotel – the pre-reservation in the recommended hotel is valid until August 10.
RFID has evolved into an active multidisciplinary area of research and development, composed by a broad spectrum of fields. The 6th international EURASIP workshop on RFID technology will provide a premium forum for presentation of the most recent research in this technology. Aside from the regular presentations, the conference will include keynote addresses with speakers from both industry and academia. This call for papers intends to solicit contributions in all areas pertinent to RFID.
The topics include, but are not limited to:
- Modeling, Simulation and Performance in RFID
- Electromagnetic field measurements
- Ambient intelligence based on RFID labeling
- Standards and communication protocols
- Antenna Design
- Modulation schemes for RFID
- Implementation issues
- Inductive coupling for DC supply
- Multi-frequency and broadband tags
- Near field communications
- Smart and programmable tags
- Sensor networks with RFID
- Manufacturing processes for RFID tags
- Applications and industrial experience
- Internet of things
- Security issues and protocols
- Stoyan Iliev (KATHREIN RFID, Germany)
- Maurizio Rebaudengo (Politecnico di Torino, Italy)
- Markus Rupp (TU Wien, Austria)
- Javier Vales-Alonso (Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena, Spain)
- Martin Slanina (Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic)
Full paper submission: May 1, 2018
Author notification: May 31, 2018
Final paper version due: June 29, 2018
Conference date: September 11-12, 2018
Authors are encouraged to submit original, unpublished work for presentation at the workshop in the form of posters and/ or full papers. Acceptance shall be based on full papers (up to 8 pages). The conference proceedings will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library.
More information will follow.